PREP/CCD – RELIGIOUS EDUCATION PROGRAM
(updated August 28, 2023)
Our Parish offers Religious Education classes for children in Grades 2-8 not attending Catholic School. Please contact Bob Keough at the Parish PREP Office at 215-789-0849 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Classes are usually held Tuesdays/Wednesdays in the Parish Education Center (formerly the Convent) from 4:15 pm to 5:15 pm.
- Students entering Grades 2 or 3 in September, 2023 will prepare for First Penance (March, 2024) and First Communion (April, 2024), as well as older students who have not received these sacraments.
- Students entering Grades 4 to 8 in September, who need to continue their Religious education, are to contact the Parish PREP office for further information.
- Confirmation will be celebrated here in 2024, and all students are required by the Archdiocese to be attending either 7th or 8th grade and complete a minimum of two year PREP instruction for the sacrament.
- Class day(s)/time(s) are subject to change and will be updated as necessary.
Upcoming 2024 Sacrament Dates
- First Penance – Sunday, March 3, 2024 – 10:30 am Mass
- First Communion – Saturday, April 27, 2024 – 10 am Mass
- Confirmation – Saturday, April 13, 2024 – 10 am Mass
Please download, fill-out and email the 2023-2024 OLMC Religious Education Form below to the Parish PREP Office at email@example.com.
If you do not have computer or tablet access, please contact the Parish PREP Office at 215-789-0849 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance, . If no one is available to assist you, please leave a message. Someone from the PREP team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please visit the 2023-2024 Registration for PREP/CCD submenu for additional information on registration dates and fees.
We will provide detailed information to you after we receive your child’s application
We look forward to teaching the faith to all of our children at OLMC!